So, you’ve Googled me and landed here! All good, I’m relatively transparent about most things. Here’s a recent interview:
Mission, Vision & Core Values
Mission: To bring joy to others by helping them find their best selves through business and voluntary collaborations.
Vision: During my lifetime, I will transform my community, country, and world to help individual humans to be freer to discover their best selves in whichever way brings them the most joy, without harm to others.
Core Values: voluntarism, vulnerability, acceptance, resilience
How to Find Dennis Consorte Online
If you really want to know more about me, then you can check some of the links below. The best way to contact me for business and public speaking is through my LinkedIn profile. If you’re a personal friend, then find me on Facebook. Otherwise, feel free to bookmark this page or my Linktree.
- Media Appearances & Published Works
- LinkedIn Profile
- Twitter Profile
- Medium (marketing blog)
- Snackable Solutions (Small business podcast)
- Consorte Marketing
- Expert at Digital.com
- CDO, 1AND1 Life Wellness Platform
- Campaign Manager, Larry Sharpe
- Exploratory Committee, Larry Sharpe for Governor of New York
- WordPress Plugins
- Stoic Meaning (thoughts about stoicism & mindset)
- Libertarian Politics
- My Toastmasters International Club in Bayside, Queens
- Discussion Vector (some of the press releases my team has syndicated)
- Substack (creating chapters of my book on burnout recovery, in no particular order)
- Association For Remote Learning Accreditation (Work in Progress)
- NLP Biz Coach (work in progress)
- Staunch B2B Profile (Work in Progress)
- Crypto News Website (Work in Progress)
I believe that successful small businesses, start-ups, and entrepreneurs give people hope for a brighter future.
I have made appearances on, and have been quoted and published in numerous publications including Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur, Nasdaq, American Marketing Association, Search Engine Journal, CBC, USA Today, and many others, including dozens of local radio and TV stations (NBC, CBS, Fox, WTOP, WROC, etc).
With twenty years experience as a digital marketer, I sold my first ecommerce business in 2004. I now work as a digital marketing and operations consultant who helps small businesses and startups to drive traffic, conversion, and retention. What makes my approach different is that I look to build rapport at every touchpoint along the customer journey in ways that you would only expect to work with in-person communications. I do this using tactics like SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and storytelling. I also build amazing teams and systems.
Usually what happens is clients hire me for digital marketing services. Then they discover that I’m very systems-oriented, and they ask me to create new systems for other areas of their businesses.